Welcome to Let The Soul Whisper!
Let The Soul Whisper is owned and operated by Let The Soul Whisper Limited.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
The personal data of the users that are collected and processed through the website:
Will be under responsibility and in charge of:
- Let The Soul Whisper Limited.
- Email: email@example.com
(Hereinafter referred to as Let The Soul Whisper).
- TYPES OF INFORMATION GATHERED
The information we learn from users helps personalise and continually improve your experience at Let The Soul Whisper. Here are the types of information we gather:
Information You Give Us. You provide information when you search, read and view content on our website, register as a user, purchase a subscription, make a donation and/or communicate with us through our contact information or our contact forms. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with the following information:
- Email address
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly or indirectly through our website or online presence such as ‘cookies’.
Let The Soul Whisper will not collect any personally identifiable information about you, unless you provide it.
Information Collected Automatically: By accessing and using the website you automatically provide us with the following information:
- The device and usage information you use to access the website
- Your IP address
- Browser and device characteristics
- Operating system
- Referring URLs
- Your location
- What parts of the website you use and how often
If you access the website through a mobile phone, we will collect the following information:
- Mobile device ID
- Model and manufacturer
- Operating system
- Version information
- IP address
Payment information: Your payment data (credit card number, billing address, telephone number, etc.) will be processed by the payment processor available on this website (PayPal), which will process and store your data securely and for the sole purpose of processing the purchase of subscriptions. Let The Soul Whisper reserves the right to contract any payment platform available on the market, which treats your data for the sole purpose of processing the purchase of subscriptions.
Facebook Pixel: Our website uses the Facebook Pixel. Through the Facebook Pixel we can collect user information for different purposes. We use the Facebook Pixel for the following purposes:
- Collect statistics about our website (for example, the number of users who visited a page).
- Collect information about how you interact with our website (for example, whether you have opened or followed links on our website).
- Personalise online services and marketing communications.
- Tailor advertisements to users and optimise advertising campaigns.
Social Media: On our website you will find links and functions linked to different social networks, where you can share your information.
It is advisable to consult the privacy and data protection policy of each social network used on our website.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Google: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
Personal data provided by users through the website will be retained for the time necessary for the provision of the website and the content available on the website and until the user decides to close the user account or Let The Soul Whisper decides to close the user account. Let The Soul Whisper may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period whenever the user has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, Let The Soul Whisper may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority. Once the retention period expires, personal data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current website. We use information collected through our website as described below:
- Identify you as a user in our system.
- User registration.
- Provide the subscriptions.
- Provide content available on the website.
- Display relevant advertising on the website.
- Process the donations.
- Improve our website and how we operate our website.
- Understand and enhance your experience using our website.
- Respond to your comments or questions through our support team.
- Send you related information, including confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Provide important information about the content offered by Let The Soul Whisper.
- Marketing purposes of Let The Soul Whisper.
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorised or illegal activity.
- HOW DO YOU GET MY CONSENT?
- HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
The personal information of our users is an important and fundamental part of our business. Under no circumstances will we sell or share information with third parties that has not been previously authorised by the user or owner of the personal data. We share user information only and exclusively as described below.
Third-Party Service Providers. We use third-party services to perform certain functions on our website. These are some of the third-party services we use: Create and host the website, process payments, send emails, display advertising on the website, provide marketing assistance, and provide search results.
Protection of Let The Soul Whisper and others. We release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of Let The Soul Whisper, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With Your Consent. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personally identifiable information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Anonymous Information. Let The Soul Whisper uses the anonymous browsing information collected automatically by our servers primarily to help us administer and improve the Website. We may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about the Website to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. This information is not personally identifiable.
Email Address. The email address that you supply to us for purposes of receiving our email communications will never be rented or sold to a third party.
- PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you provide through the website. We restrict authorised access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate purpose to know that information and to those persons you have authorised to have access to that information. Let The Soul Whisper follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once Let The Soul Whisper receives it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while Let The Soul Whisper strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Users who provide information through our website, as data subjects and data owners, have the right to access, rectify, download or delete their information, as well as to restrict and object to certain processing of their information. While some of these rights apply generally, others apply only in certain limited circumstances. We describe these rights below:
- Access and portability: to access and know what information is stored in our servers, you can send us your request through our contact information.
- Rectify, Restrict, Limit and/or Delete: You can also rectify, restrict, limit or delete much of your information.
- Right to be informed: Users of our website will be informed, upon request, about what data we collect, how it is used, how long it is retained and whether it is shared with third parties.
- Object: When we process your information based on our legitimate interests as explained above, or in the public interest, you may object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will stop processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate reasons to continue processing it or where it is necessary for legal reasons.
- Revoke consent: Where you have previously given your consent, such as to allow us to process and store your personal information, you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing and storage of your information at any time. For example, you may withdraw your consent by updating your settings. In certain cases, we may continue to process your information after you have withdrawn your consent if we have a legal basis for doing so or if your withdrawal of consent was limited to certain processing activities.
- Complaint: If you wish to file a complaint about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority. Users can exercise all these rights by contacting us through the contact information or the contact page.
- Rights related to automated decision-making, including profiling: website users may request that we provide a copy of the automated processing activities we conduct if they believe that data is being unlawfully processed.
Users may exercise their rights in relation to the personal data they provide to Let The Soul Whisper, at any time, by sending us their request through our contact information and we will process and respond to their request as soon as possible.
- CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION
We are in compliance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018 (UK regulations) and the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation – European regulations), regarding the protection of the personal data of minors. Although the website is available to all ages, we do not collect any information from children under the age of 13 without the respective permission of their parents or legal guardians. If you are aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information without the permission of a parent or legal guardian, please contact us. If we become aware that a minor has provided us with personal information without the permission of his or her parent or legal guardian, we will take steps to delete the information provided by the child under the age of 13.
- THIRD PARTIES
- CONTACT US
Let The Soul Whisper Limited.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to Let The Soul Whisper!
Let The Soul Whisper is owned and operated by Let The Soul Whisper Limited.
These are the terms and conditions for:
The following terms and conditions apply to the website offered by Let The Soul Whisper. This includes the mobile and tablet versions as well as any other version of Let The Soul Whisper accessible via desktop, mobile, tablet, social media or other devices.
READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OR OBTAINING ANY INFORMATION FROM LET THE SOUL WHISPER.
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By visiting the website, you agree to be bound by this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, you should not use or visit the website. We may modify this agreement from time to time, and such modification will be effective when posted on the website. You agree to be bound by any modifications to these terms and conditions when you use the website after such modification is posted on the website; therefore, it is important that you review this agreement regularly.
Use of the website by children under the age of 13 is prohibited and children over the age of 13 must be supervised and given appropriate guidance in the use of our website and the content available on it. It is the responsibility of parents and legal guardians to determine whether any of the content is appropriate for their children. Let The Soul Whisper reserves the right to make any necessary checks during registration.
Let The Soul Whisper may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer services to any user and change its eligibility criteria at any time. This provision is void where prohibited by law and the right to access the service and website is revoked in such jurisdictions.
The website may be used in accordance with these terms and conditions and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
By using the website, you represent and warrant that you have full right, power and authority to enter into this agreement and to fully perform all of your obligations hereunder. You further represent and warrant that you are not under any legal incapacity or contractual restriction that would prevent you from entering into this agreement.
If you register on the website, you must choose a password and you may be asked for additional information such as your email address. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Let The Soul Whisper of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you log out of your account at the end of each session. You may never use another user’s account without the prior permission of Let The Soul Whisper. Let The Soul Whisper will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your breach of this agreement.
Users may cancel their accounts at any time and for any reason by sending us their request through our contact information. If you voluntarily terminate your account or allow your account to lapse, you may reactivate that account at any time by logging in to the service through the website and reactivating the account. There may be a fee associated with such reactivation. Accounts terminated by Let The Soul Whisper for any type of abuse including, without limitation, a violation of this terms, may not be reactivated for any reason.
Let The Soul Whisper may at any time terminate your account if:
- Let The Soul Whisper determines that you are (i) in breach of or otherwise acting inconsistently with this terms or (ii) engaging in fraudulent or illegal activities or other conduct that may result in liability to Let The Soul Whisper;
- Let The Soul Whisper determines it is required by law to terminate your account; or
- Let The Soul Whisper decides to stop providing the service.
- NOTIFICATIONS AND NEWSLETTER
By providing your e-mail address to Let The Soul Whisper, you agree that we may use your e-mail address to send you content related to the website. We may also use your e-mail address to send you notifications and other messages, such as changes to website features, news and special content. If you do not wish to receive these emails, you may opt-out of receiving them by sending us your request through the contact information or by using the “unsubscribe” option in the emails. Opting out may prevent you from receiving emails about updates, news or special content.
Let The Soul Whisper offers monthly paid subscriptions. When a user makes a purchase of a subscription, the user agrees and declares to purchase the subscription for the price advertised on the website at the time of purchase. Please check the price and features of each subscription before ordering.
When a user makes a subscription purchase, Let The Soul Whisper will send a confirmation email. This confirmation email will occur automatically so that the user has confirmation of payment and subscription initiation. If the user does not receive the confirmation email when purchasing and signing up for the subscription, it may have been sent to their spam folder.
Let The Soul Whisper may cancel the sale of any subscription and may change or discontinue the availability of subscriptions at any time at its sole discretion. If a subscription purchase is cancelled, any payments made for the applicable billing period will be refunded. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Subscriptions may include automatic recurring payments. You authorize Let The Soul Whisper to renew your subscription and to charge you periodically and progressively on each billing date. The subscription billing date is the date you purchase the subscription and make your first payment. On the applicable billing date, you will automatically be charged the applicable subscription fee. The subscription will remain active until you cancel it or we terminate it. You must cancel your subscription before it renews to avoid the next billing period. We will bill you for the subscription billing fee in the payment method you choose during subscription registration and purchase.
Subscriptions will automatically renew for an additional period unless cancelled before the next billing period. To cancel subscriptions, users must submit a cancellation request through our contact information and the subscription will be cancelled for the next billing period. If a subscription is cancelled, the user will be able to continue using the payment functions of the services until the next billing period, at which time the subscription will be cancelled definitively.
Subscriptions will be paid by credit and debit card or through the payment methods and processors available on the website. Payment will be charged to your credit or debit card immediately upon payment of the corresponding subscription fee. Once the transaction is processed, we will issue an electronic receipt which will be sent to the email address you provided to us at the time you purchased the subscription. The email and transaction receipt may be sent through the payment processor available on Let The Soul Whisper.
If you find any inconsistency in your billing, please contact us through our contact information or you can make the claim through the client service of the corresponding payment platform.
If your card is declined, you will receive an error message. No payment will be charged to your card and no order will be processed. There may be a pending transaction on your account until your card issuing bank withdraws the authorisation. This usually takes 2 to 5 business days. Your card may be declined for various reasons such as insufficient funds, AVS (Address Verification System) mismatch or you have entered an incorrect security code.
If your payment is declined, you must provide an alternative payment method or provide another card where payment can be charged and processed.
Your payment data will be processed and stored securely and for the sole purpose of processing the purchase of the subscriptions. Let The Soul Whisper reserves the right to contract any payment platform available on the market, which treats your data for the sole purpose of processing the purchase of the subscriptions.
We do not warrant that the information available on the website is accurate, complete or up to date. The contents of this website are provided for information purposes only. Your use of the information available on the website is entirely at your own risk. By accessing the website and the content available on the website, you accept personal responsibility for the results of the use of the information available in the content. You agree that Let The Soul Whisper has not guaranteed the results of any action taken, whether or not advised by this website or the content available on this website. Let The Soul Whisper provides resources and content for informational purposes only. However, you acknowledge that your ultimate success or failure will be the result of your own efforts, your particular situation, and a number of other circumstances beyond Let The Soul Whisper’ control.
Through the website, Let The Soul Whisper may make commercial and advertising information available to users, whether its own or that of third parties, in accordance with good commercial practices. In these cases, Let The Soul Whisper does not endorse, guarantee or commit its responsibility for the services and/or timeshares marketed by these third parties, since the platform serves as a communication and advertising channel, but not as a tool for the provision of services. Consequently, it is the full responsibility of the users to access third party websites, assuming the obligation to verify and know the conditions of the services and products offered by third parties.
- THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS.
“Third-Party Materials” means any content, images, videos, texts or other material that is owned by a third party, such as stock images, videos and texts. Such Third-Party Materials are subject to the applicable third-party terms and licenses, and may only be used as permitted by such terms and licenses.
All materials on the website, including, without limitation, names, logos, trademarks, images, text, columns, graphics, videos, photographs, illustrations, software and other elements are protected by copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned and controlled by Let The Soul Whisper or by third parties that have licensed or otherwise provided their material to the website. You acknowledge and agree that all materials on Let The Soul Whisper are made available for limited, non-commercial, personal use only. Except as specifically provided herein. No material may be copied, reproduced, republished, sold, downloaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, or otherwise used for any purpose, by any person or entity, without Let The Soul Whisper prior express written permission. You may not add, delete, distort, or otherwise modify the material. Any unauthorised attempt to modify any material, to defeat or circumvent any security features, or to utilize Let The Soul Whisper or any part of the material for any purpose other than its intended purposes is strictly prohibited.
- COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Let The Soul Whisper will respond to all enquiries, complaints and claims relating to alleged infringement by breach or violation of the provisions contained in UK and international copyright and intellectual property laws and regulations. Let The Soul Whisper respects the intellectual property of others and expects users to do the same. If you believe, in good faith, that any material provided on the Let The Soul Whisper website infringes your copyright or other intellectual property rights, please submit your request via our contact information, with the following information:
- Identification of the intellectual property right that is allegedly infringed. All relevant registration numbers or a statement regarding ownership of the work should be included.
- A statement that specifically identifies the location of the infringing material, in sufficient detail so that Let The Soul Whisper can find it on the website.
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the allegedly infringing material is not authorised by the copyright owner, or its agents, or by law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notification is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on its behalf.
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or of the person authorised to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- PERSONAL DATA
- PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
The content and information available on the website (including, but not limited to, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, video, maps, icons or other material), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to Let The Soul Whisper or licensed to the Let The Soul Whisper by third parties. For all content other than your content, you agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software or services obtained from or through the website. In addition, the following activities are prohibited:
- Access, monitor, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, copy or otherwise exploit any content of the services, including but not limited to, using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose not in accordance with this agreement or without our express written permission.
- Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the services or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the services.
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- Deep-link to any portion of the services for any purpose without our express written permission.
- “Frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of the website into any other websites or service without our prior written authorisation.
- Attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by Let The Soul Whisper in connection with the website.
- Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the services or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content.
- Download any content unless it’s expressly made available for download by Let The Soul Whisper.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Because of the nature of the Internet Let The Soul Whisper provides and maintains the website on an “as is”, “as available” basis and makes no promise that use of the website will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
Our website may from time to time contain links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content of those sites.
Except as provided above we can give no other warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise and all such terms are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You will be responsible for any breach of these terms by you and if you use the website in breach of these terms you will be liable to and will reimburse Let The Soul Whisper for any loss or damage caused as a result.
Let The Soul Whisper will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer which are available to you.
Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Let The Soul Whisper excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to Let The Soul Whisper and Let The Soul Whisper shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate information on the website.
- The infringement by any person of any intellectual property rights of any third party caused by their use of the website.
- Any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use the website or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control.
- Any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong.
- Any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user’s computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing or using content from the website or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from Let The Soul Whisper.
- All representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
No responsibility will be accepted by Let The Soul Whisper for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, for any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, for the acts or omissions of any user, internet accessibility or availability or for traffic congestion or unauthorised human act, including any errors or mistakes.
You agree to defend and indemnify Let The Soul Whisper from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
- Your breach of this agreement or the documents referenced herein.
- Your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Your use of the website.
- CHANGES AND TERMINATION
We may change the website and these terms at any time, in our sole discretion and without notice to you. You are responsible for remaining knowledgeable about these terms. Your continued use of the website constitutes your acceptance of any changes to these terms and any changes will supersede all previous versions of the terms. Unless otherwise specified herein, all changes to these terms apply to all users take effect. Furthermore, we may terminate this agreement with you under these terms at any time by notifying you in writing (including by email) or without any warning.
This agreement and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Let The Soul Whisper without restriction.
- INTEGRATION CLAUSE
The user agrees that any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions, or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof or the use of the services, shall be resolved by binding arbitration between the user and Let The Soul Whisper, provided that each party retains the right to bring an individual action in a court of competent jurisdiction.
In the event of a dispute arising in connection with the use of the website or the breach of these conditions, the parties agree to submit their dispute to arbitration resolution before a reputable arbitration organisation as mutually agreed by the parties and in accordance with applicable commercial arbitration rules.
You agree to initiate a formal dispute proceeding by sending us a communication through our contact information. Let The Soul Whisper may choose to send you a written offer after receiving your initial communication. If we offer and send you a settlement offer and you do not accept the offer, or we are unable to resolve your dispute satisfactorily and you wish to continue with the dispute process, you must initiate the dispute resolution process before an accredited arbitration organisation and file a separate Demand for Arbitration. Any award rendered by the arbitration tribunal shall be final and conclusive on the parties.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree that you will not file, join or participate in any class action lawsuit in connection with any claim, dispute or controversy that may arise in connection with your use of the website.
The courts of the United Kingdom shall have jurisdiction over any dispute, controversy or claim relating to Let The Soul Whisper and its business operations. Any such dispute or controversy shall be brought and resolved in the courts of the United Kingdom.
- FINAL PROVISIONS
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the United Kingdom. Use of the website is not authorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
Our performance of these terms is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in these terms limits our right to comply with law enforcement or other governmental or legal requests or requirements relating to your use of our website or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use.
If any part of these terms is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not in any way be affected or impaired. Our failure or delay in enforcing any provision of these terms at any time does not waive our right to enforce the same or any other provision(s) hereof in the future.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have questions or concerns about these terms, the products or the service, please contact us through our contact page or via the contact information below:
Let The Soul Whisper Limited.
Welcome to Let The Soul Whisper!
Let The Soul Whisper is owned and operated by Let The Soul Whisper Limited.
(Hereinafter referred to as “Let The Soul Whisper”).
The information collected through cookies will be under responsibility and in charge of:
- Let The Soul Whisper Limited.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
If you do not want cookies to be dropped on your device, you can adjust the setting of your Internet browser to reject the setting of all or some cookies and to alert you when a cookie is placed on your device. For further information about how to do so, please refer to your browser ‘help’, ‘tool’, or ‘edit’ section. Please note that if you use your browser settings to block all cookies, including strictly necessary cookies, you may not be able to access or use all or parts of the functionalities of Let The Soul Whisper.
If you want to remove previously-stored cookies, you can manually delete the cookies at any time. However, this will not prevent Let The Soul Whisper from placing further cookies on your device unless and until you adjust your Internet browser setting as described above.
We provide the links for the management and blocking of cookies depending on the browser you use:
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/delete-cookies-in-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09?ui=en-us&rs=en-us&ad=us
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- FIRST-PARTY COOKIES
- THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
Third-party cookies may come from partners or third-party companies that provide functional web services or tools for our website and the optimal functioning and operation of our services. We use third party cookies responsibly and for the sole purpose of providing optimal functioning of the platform and services. You may opt out of these cookies by following the cookie removal information contained in this document or the technical information of the browser from which you access our website and services.
- SESSION COOKIES
Session cookies are used to keep users’ session open when they log in to the website with their credentials and password. Session cookies are temporary and are deleted from your device when you log out and close your browser. We use session cookies to keep your session open when you use our website and to identify you as a user on our website each time you log in. Session cookies will not be retained on your device for longer than necessary and will only be used for the purposes mentioned above.
- SOCIAL COOKIES
- PURPOSES OF OUR COOKIES
Our cookies are used for the following purposes:
Strictly Necessary: These cookies are essential for Let The Soul Whisper to perform its basic functions.
Security: We use these cookies to help identify and prevent potential security risks.
Analytics and Performance: Performance cookies collect information on how users interact with our website, including what pages are visited most, as well as other analytical data. We use these details to improve how our website functions and to understand how users interact with them.
Advertising: These cookies are used to display relevant advertising to visitors who use our services or visit websites we host or provide, as well as to understand and report on the efficacy of ads served on our website. They track details such as the number of unique visitors, the number of times particular ads have been displayed, and the number of clicks the ads have received. They are also used to build user profiles, including showing you ads based on products you’ve viewed on our website. These are set by Let The Soul Whisper and trusted third party networks and are generally persistent in nature.
- CONTACT US
Let The Soul Whisper Limited.